Includes: Ceremony & Reception, Food, Drinks, Setup, Professional Staff and much more…
You will know you have found your wedding venue when you visit River Pointe. You feel welcome the minute you enter our club, spacious yet comfortable, with tranquil views of the greens and the lake. After you look at our all inclusive wedding package, you will feel a sigh of relief. River Pointe is the ideal venue for a fabulous wedding.
River Pointe employs an event planner who will work together to create an intimate and elegant event with unlimited culinary creations, and event styling and unparalleled service to ensure a smooth and perfect day for you and your guests.
Special Event Inquiry
Why is River Pointe the #1 Wedding Venue in Albany?
We offer a complete all inclusive wedding package so you can have less stress and more fun. We add style and romance at no extra charge!
Getting engaged is one of the best experiences in life. The love, happiness and excitement of planning your wedding puts you on Cloud 9. Too often though, this euphoria is replaced by stress and exhaustion. Planning a wedding is overwhelming for many. Where do I begin? How will it all come together? Who should I use as a florist, officiant, a baker, a caterer, sound, linens, ? All these factors turn the planning process into a job, rather than enjoyment.
We will work with and for you to create your Dream Wedding. You are able to enjoy the planning process and relax, while we prepare, organize and pull all components together for your special day.
The All-Inclusive Wedding Package
- We offer you several options to choose the perfect setting for your wedding ceremony. Have your ceremony by the green overlooking the lake, you may want to say your vows on the dock, on the veranda or under the good-luck oak trees. We will set up white wedding chairs outdoors.
- An elegant yet relaxed reception afterwards in our beautiful ballroom, complete with fabulous food, and refreshing beverages.
- Stage, dance floor, tables, chairs, white table cloths and napkins, skirted banquet tables, everything is included!
- Gourmet Catering included
- Drinks Included: Coffee, Water, Iced Tea
- Licensed, Fully stocked bar and bartender available for your guests, (no outside alcohol) open bar & cash bar options are available.
- A getaway golf cart for bride and groom
- Kitchen staff and wait staff included
- We set up the first two rows of chairs at the ceremony site the night before for your wedding rehearsal
- Setup, Breakdown and Cleanup included
- Rainy Day Backup plan with covered veranda or inside ceremony
- We are equipped to host sit down dining receptions of up to 128 guests or mingle type cocktail receptions up to 140 guests. The overflow space outside seats 24.
Free Consulting Session with no obligation
We invite you to come visit our venue. We will show you around and we take the time to sit down with you and create a custom wedding plan with you, complete with menu suggestions, beverage choices, wedding ceremony details, reception details, and guest estimate. And most importantly, a price guarantee and a payment plan.
- Step One: Free Consultation, call Angie @229-883-4885 for an appointment
- Step Two: Lock in the date, $ 500 deposit required. No choices other than the date have to be made at this time.
- Step Three: 14 Days before the event we would like for you to come in and give us the headcount, food and beverage details, and linen details.
- Step Four: Show up for the happiest day of your life! Final payment is made the day of the event
How Many People Will Attend Our Wedding?
Many couples start of with a fantasy guest list in the hundreds. When reality sets in, this number typically becomes a bit more manageable. Keep in mind when you build your guest list, for every hundred guests you invite, about 75 will actually attend your wedding. We have experienced that most guests who attend the ceremony will also come to the reception.
They will all stay to eat and celebrate and witness the first dance. You will find it useful to start a guest list on one of the wedding sites like theknot.com This will help you with everything from invitations to tracking RSVP’s and creating a gift log for sending thank you notes. Send out your invites 8 weeks in advance.
Always include RSVP cards with your invitations so you will be able to provide us with an accurate final head count. We will need your final headcount, menu choices and all other event details two weeks before the wedding. Just keep in mind, the price of your wedding is directly related to the amount of people you invite.
Life is all about choices
What happens to you depends on your choices. We want to be certain you make the right choice when you pick a venue for your wedding day. Everyone knows this is YOUR day and they respect that. The day is full of emotion and magic. We are well aware how important this day is to you and we will make sure everything is perfect, for at the end of the day we want you to look back and say:
“I made the right choice”
Rehearsal Dinners & Other Events
Rehearsal Dinner Party | Basic Rehearsal Dinner
A no worries we handle everything rehearsal dinner with delicious food in a private setting. All you have to do is tell us what time you would like to eat and we’ll have a delicious dinner buffet ready for you. Garden Salad, dinner rolls, your choice of two meats, two sides and dessert plus coffee, and tea.
Rehearsal Dinner Event Fee based of number of guests.